FAT SATURATED LONG-CHAIN AGAINST MEDIUM-CHAIN
Coconut oil is approximately 2/3 of (MCFAs) medium-chain fatty acids, also known as MCT or medium chain triglycerides.
These types of fatty acids produces a range of health benefits. Coconut oil is the richest source of the nature of these healthy AGCM.
On the contrary, most common seeds and vegetable oils include chain fatty acids long (AGCL), also known as triglycerides of long chain or TBI.
Let’s see the differences:
- they are difficult to break down, requiring special digestion enzymes.
they put more stress on the pancreas, liver and whole digestive system.
- they are mainly stored in the body in the form of fat.
- they can be deposited within the arteries in the form of lipids such as cholesterol.
FAT SATURATED chain MEDIA (virgin coconut oil)
- they are smaller. They easily penetrate cell membranes, and do not require special enzymes to be used effectively by your body.
- They Digest easily, putting less stress on your digestive system.
- they are sent directly to the liver, where are immediately converted into energy rather than being stored as fat.
- They help to stimulate your body’s metabolism, which leads to weight loss.
This is the explanation for what Naturseed extra virgin coconut oil is not fattening, since it speeds up the metabolism, causing the Elimination of the accumulated fat.
That Yes, if you are thinking in slimming, you must accompany it exercise and a proper diet. Coconut oil will help you if you leave saturated fats like butter, other oils long-chain.
You’ll quickly see the results, I encourage you to try it. It is also delicious.