Let’s make some delicious croquettes with white sauce of coconut oil and vegetable milk
Servings: 6 people Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 2 spoons of coconut Naturseed oil
- Olive oil
- 1 cup (100 g) wholemeal flour
- 500ml vegetable milk homemade unsweetened
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- 50 g (optional) goat cheese
- 1 tsp. turmeric and ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar
- Shredded with garlic and parsley bread
- Whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- Let’s make a caramelized onion with goat cheese filling, but if you want you can add sausages, vegetables, chicken…
- Short the onion and garlic
- Add a little (1 teaspoon) coconut oil to a pan.
- Take the onion and when it begins to be, add the garlic.
- Add the sugar and let it over low heat
- When East well poached, add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- When it is melted sees gradually adding the flour.
- Move with intensity the dough with a wooden spoon
- And go by slowly adding milk
- Non-stop moving but will you stick
- Add more milk if you want a more liquid consistency
- Optional at this time to introduce bits of goat cheese
- Remove from heat and let rest on a plate until the mass cools and is more robust to be able to work better.
- Prepares a dish flour, in another a bowl with the ods beaten eggs and bread crumbs
- Put a small diameter with abundant olive oil pan to fire
- To make the croquettes take two spoons or with the hand, and form balls, or the way that you like.
- Pass it first in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs
- Insert it into the Pan and when you see that this toast out and pose it on a plate with kitchen paper (so they release more oil)
- You’ll see that rich food
- Groovy with a salad or potatoes.