Be careful with hazelnuts, because if one is bad, it spoils you all the milk.
You can use hazelnut with skin or skinless, the bag will help you filter it well and will reduce the bitterness that leaves the skin but keep all properties.
Servings: 4 people preparation time: 5 minutes soaking time: 8 hours
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts (30)
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut/almond (optional)
- 4 glasses of water
- honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, cocoa
- a pinch of salt
- Pull the water where they have been soaking
- Add the hazelnuts with 2 glasses of water to the mixer
- Blend for 1 minute at high speed
- Grab your bag Naturseed
- Pour the milk and press with both hands
- All the pulp remains in the bag.
- And it is now ready to take
- It is served in a glass, and if you want to add some sweetener
- Hazelnut milk has a high nutritional value, since it has a 16% protein and 60% of the oils, unsaturated, which makes it an energy supplement ideal for children who are growing.
• Has good levels of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium that are important to strengthen the bones correctly and needed to develop the muscular exercise
- It is rich in protein, high in fiber.
• Account with folic acid. It reduces the bad colesterol.
• With a daily glass, have more than 60% of the amount recommended daily of vitamin E.
• High content in oleic acid, helps to prevent multiple degenerative diseases, major cardiovascular problems and even some types of cancer.