Quinoa has the perfect balance of proteins and nutrients. It is considered a superfood and quite rightly.
Servings: 4 people Preparation time: 5 minutes Soaking time: 2 hours
- 4 tbsp of cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut/almond (optional)
- 4 glasses of water
- honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, cocoa
- a pinch of salt
- Pull the water where they have been to soak and wash thoroughly with running water
- Prepare the casserole with 4 glasses of water and wait until it boils
- Simmer 5 minutes
- Add to the Blender the quinoa water and hazelnuts (to counteract the first time the taste of quinoa vegetable)
- Blend for 1 minute at high speed
- Grab your bag Naturseed, but be careful with the temperature
- Pour the milk and press with both hands
- All the pulp remains in the bag.
- And it is now ready to take
- It is served in a glass, and if you want to add some sweetener
- You have in your hands the most complete milk
- Quinoa milk, is the most complete of all.
- It is a Paracereal with a perfect balance of proteins and nutrients for humans.
- In fact, they say that eating only quinoa we could keep a perfectly balanced diet, this has led NASA to choose this basis of food nutrition for space travel.
- It provides all the essential amino acids, has the greater amount of protein from grain and has a soft and pleasant taste.
- Besides not containing gluten
- Gluten-free children, people with low-calorie diets can be eaten without problems…
- This milk is used in Andean countries to feed the babies. It is not allergenic and is highly alkaline.