Let’s make a vegan Strawberry yogurt using our vegetable milks and adding fresh strawberries. We will have a few delicious yoghurt, healthy, lactose-free and very easy to make.
Here are the base to be able to invent the yogurt you want.
Servings: 4 people preparation time: 2.15 hours
- 500 ml vegetable unsweetened milk (see milk recipes)
- 5ml of agar agar powder
- 10 chopped strawberries or jam
- sweetener: sugar coconut, vanilla extract, honey,
- We prepare a pan with 500 ml of milk and agar agar.
- Mix well, agar agar does not form lumps
- When it begins to boil, we have 2 minutes and remove from the fire
- Add fruit or jam
- Let stand for 2 hours between 1.3 h-
- Use a mixer to achieve a creamy texture (15 sec at half speed)
- It set aside since it will still be hot
- Add the sweetener that you want
- And ready, you’ll see that yogurt richest Strawberry vegan that will delight all at home
- Keep in the refrigerator as we have no added preservatives. I recommend not to have it more than 2 – 3 days in the refrigerator, will depend on fresh fruit, jam holds more than 3-4 days.