Servings: 4 people Preparation time: 5 minutes Soak time :8 hours
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 4 cups water
- honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, cocoa
- Add almonds, 2 glasses of water and pinch of salt
- Beat for 1 minute on high speed
- Add rest of water is and stir a few seconds
- Grab your bag Naturseed
- Pour the milk and press with both hands
- All the pulp remains in the bag, you don’t dispose of it! (recipes of pulp).
- And it is ready to take all its creaminess
- It is served in a glass, and if you want to add some sweetener
- Breakfast of children adds only cocoa and see how they like
- The almond is very nutritious and oilseed. It is also very alkaline.
- It contains proteins of high biological value, mineral, also loaded with powerful antioxidant vitamin E, vitamins and essential fatty acids.
- Reducing effects of cholesterol. Mg – immune support and the electrolyte potassium.
- Provides more calcium than cow’s milk: 240 g of almond milk (one cup) provides 200 mg of calcium.
- This milk is ideal for the nervous system and is very digestive