Servings: 4 people Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 avocado
• 1 glass of vegetable milk pulp (very rich with cashew nut milk)
• 2 spoons of lemon juice
• 1 clove of garlic
• 12 celery leaves
• 12 leaves of parsley
• 1 pinch of cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Mix the pulp with the avocado, crush with a fork
- Add and mix the garlic, celery, parsley
- Add salt, lemon juice and cumin.
- Mix all well
- To give a touch adds a teaspoon of coconut Naturseed oil
- Let stand for 3 hours before serving
- The guacamole has more potassium than bananas
- It improves blood sugar levels
- Prevents eye diseases.
- It improves the health of the heart.
- It helps to lose weight due to its high content of fiber