In addition to all the properties which possesses, it is becoming one of the most consumed cereal.
We can use it to make pastries, in flakes for breakfast… And in milk.
I encourage you to try it, you will not disappoint.
Servings: 4 people Preparation time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 4 cups water
- honey, cinnamon, brown sugar, cocoa
- Put a litre of hot water, add the flakes of oatmeal, salt and sweetener that you like.
2. When the water boil reduce to a minimum during 3 minutes. (the Oatmeal contains an ingredient that thickens in high temperature (mucilage))
3. Turn it off and leave it to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Add everything into a blender and filtered using the nut milk bag Naturseed.
5. Serve cold, room temperature or warm.
6. Keep in the fridge. If it is too thick, you can always add more water and mix until it is smooth and is a light texture.
- This oat milk promotes intestinal peristalsis and acts as a gel softens intestinal mucosa.
- Oats relaxin and calm the nervous system.
- Oat milk has a great taste. Its main advantage is its rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin B, rich in beta-glucans (a soluble fiber) that helps reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and promotes intestinal flora. S
- Its proteins have good composition of essential amino acids. Among the 8 necessary amino acids for life acids, oats contain 6.