Vegetables such as quinoa should be the dentes (no passes, soft) to preserve the properties.
Leave to soak is necessary to release the enzymes (chemicals) inhibitors and improve nutrient digestion and assimilation.
Enzymes inhibitors prevent premature germination and stored nutrients for their growth.
When humans make them, we reduce the absorption of minerals and proteins.
Servings: 4 people Preparacion time:15 minutes Soaking time: 2 hours
- 2 broccoli
- 4 carrots
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 1 tbsp coconut oil Naturseed per person
- Wash and peel the carrots
- Removes the soaking of quinoa and pasala water water
- In a casserole with a basket for steaming and keeping all the nutrients
- Add the quinoa to the water that is below the basket
- The basket put broccoli and carrots
- When the water boils, keep 10 minutes over low heat and cover
- Remove the vegetables to the date and colocala on a source
- Take your Naturseed bag to drain the quinoa
- Serve everything together
- Add a little salt and a spoonful of oil of coconut Naturseed per person
- And it is now ready to take
- Enjoy the natural flavor of this dish full of nutritional virtues